- Meet The Teacher 2020
- Community and Family Mentor
- Community Events
- Forest School
- Residential Visits
- Keeping yourself Safe Online
- National Online Safety Guides
- Parent's View
- Internet Safety
- PSHE Provision
- JIGSAW - Year 6
- JIGSAW - Year 5
- JIGSAW - Year 4
- JIGSAW - Year 3
- Pupil Premium
- Sports Premium Grant
- Haslucks Prayer Group
- Covid - Parent Support Page
Haslucks Green PTFA
Haslucks Green PTFA is a voluntary organisation and registered charity aimed at enhancing the education and well-being of Haslucks pupils. We hold termly meetings to plan fundraising activities and would love new parents to join our friendly team. People can get involved on any level and do as little or as much as they like.
Would you like to:
* Be involved in deciding how to spend PTFA funds?
* Give feedback on PTFA events?
* Share any fundraising ideas that you may have for the future?
* Find out more about the PTFA?
If the answer is YES to any of the above then come to the next Committee Meeting —all staff, parents, grandparents etc welcome!
Click on the links below to see our newsletters.
If you would like to contact a member of the PTFA then please leave a message with the school office or email one of the following committee members:
Treasurer - email@example.com