- Welcome back - please keep checking the website and Twitter to find out what's happening this term - it's going to be a busy one!!
- 19 NovSwimming for Y4 - session 10
- 22 NovDonation Day 1 - Wear own trainers,shoes (bring in Chemist Stall / Toiletries for the Christmas Fair)
- 25 NovMaths Workshop for Yr 3 and 4 - all welcome 6-7pm
- 26 NovSwimming for Y4 - session 11
- 29 NovDonation Day 2 - Free Choice on bottom Half (bring in Chocolate for the Christmas Fair)
- MORE DATES CALENDAR
Our School Vision
We want to enable the children to become the best that they can be through our five purposes:
To be the best I can be through my Caring
Love Kindness Empathy
To be the best I can be through my Love of Learning
To be the best I can be through my Achieving
Aspiration Never giving up Self Esteem
To be the best I can be by knowing my Identity
Understanding (of others) Globally aware
To be the best I can be through my Personal Development
Selflessness Cooperation Respect
Welcome to Haslucks Green Junior School
On behalf of the Staff, Governors and children may I extend a very warm welcome to Haslucks Green Junior School.
We hope that you enjoy your visit to our website, and that you find any information you are looking for. Please feel free to contact the school direct
with any queries you may have.
We are a happy, friendly school which takes a pride in our community.
As a junior school, we admit pupils from 7 to 11 years of age.
At Haslucks Green, our School Values are central to all that we aim to achieve and be. We work hard to help pupils become the best they can be, regardless of background, challenge or need. We strive to build positive relationships with all those associated with our school and hope that all parents and children feel part of the Haslucks Green family.
Please do not hesitate to contact the school for any further details. If you require a paper copy of any information on this website please contact the school office.
We look forward to working alongside you to ensure the best possible education and experience for all of our children.
Follow us on Twitter
Our School Values
Our values help us to achieve our vision.
Happiness Globally Aware
Understanding Never giving up